We define personal information as any and all of the information specific to you that you provide us over the Internet or any other channel. This includes personal data as varied as the information you enter into an online application for a product or service, questions you ask via e-mail or feedback forms etc..
Outlined below is our policy in the format of frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or issues, beyond those below, please contact us.
When do we collect personal information from you?
- When you apply over the Internet for a product or service, we collect personal information in order to process your application. We may retain this information so that we can provide the products and services you request.
- When you send us e-mail or complete a feedback form, we may retain the content of the e-mail, your e-mail address, and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. We also use it to measure how effectively we address your concerns.
How do we use the personal information you provide?
- We have the highest regard for the privacy of our customers.
- We will use personal information as appropriate in the normal course of our business to provide the products and services you have requested.
- We will also use this information to provide positive identification of you when you contact us.
- On occasion, and only if you have opted in – subscribed to the service we may send e-mail updates on services and other materials we believe may be of importance or interest.
- You may be opt-out / unsubscribe from our contact lists for "interest" related information by contacting us. However, we have found that many customers wish to remain on the list since we are careful with both the quantity and quality of the content.
Do we provide your personal information to external parties?
- Absolutely not!
- We do not and will not sell or provide personal information to third parties for independent use.
- We may, however, share personal information with business partners if that information is required to provide the product or service you have requested.
- All our partners and associates adhere to using information only as directed by us.
Can you confirm the information collected by us about you?
- If you ever have questions or issues with the accuracy of your personal information we have about you, please contact us. We will investigate your issue and update our records as needed.
- We request that you keep your information as up to date as possible so that you may get the maximum benefit from our products and services.. In particular, please make sure that you inform us of e-mail address changes since this is the most rapid way to communicate with you.
How is your information protected?
- We use multiple levels of security beginning with your own chosen user name and password.
- Our servers have both anti virus protection and are protected with suitable firewalls.
- Where appropriate (e.g. credit card or banking information) we apply very strict control over these files on the server
- All e-Commerce transactions are protected i.t.o. the e-Commerce service providers systems.